Using the Servant Leaders Library
“You Have Our Permission: Guidelines”
by Lloyd Elder, Th.D.--in behalf of Lloyd Elder & Associates, Inc.
SkillTrack®, Servant Leaders Today©,
and Servant Leaders Library©
- Lloyd Elder and Associates, Inc. welcomes you!
LEA, Inc. is a Tennessee S-Corporation seeking to serve the kingdom enterprises
of Christ by developing servant leaders for their roles and functions in Christian
ministry. Our primary purpose is to invest our resources in the development
and practice of servant leadership. The primary characters of LEA, Inc. are
Lloyd Elder as president and Joyce M. Byrd as secretary-treasurer; we are
so glad you came for a visit and hope your choice to use our Web site and
Library collection will benefit your service to Christ.
- LEA, Inc. is the sole owner of:
- SkillTrack® as a Registered Trademark
- Copyrighted© curriculum and materials registered
(SkillTrack® Leadership educational products
are available in the SkillTrack® Store)
- Servant Leaders Today© as a free educational
Web site, and Servant Leaders Library© as a
free online library for Christian Ministry Excellence
No permission granted herein abrogates in any way or changes the legal
or ethical rights of LEA, Inc. to its Registered or Copyrighted materials,
whether electronically or in print. As a constituent, you are responsible
to comply with the guidelines of permission and restriction in the use of
SL Library materials.
- Permissions For Free Web Site Use:
Please feel free to enter, explore, and freely utilize the SL Library without
fee, registration, or membership; we give it to you as an investment in your
- Mark our URL www.servantleaderstoday.com in your Favorites Bookmarks
for easy, repeated, access.
- Add our URL to your Web site; describe our SL Library content and promote
its use to others in your organization; please let us know if you have
done so (Contact Us).
- Use our Web site in your personal servant leadership development strategies.
- Send our hot-link address in an e-mail to friends and fellow ministers,
encouraging their use and hopefully benefit to their ministry excellence.
- An article may be posted on your Web site as a “Guest Article”;
it must include Copyright statement printed at the bottom of each article.
- Permission for Hardcopy Reprints:
Only materials written by Lloyd Elder or Copyrighted by LEA, Inc. may be reprinted
for uses true to the purposes of our Web site; all printed hardcopy must include
the Copyright statement within the article.
- You may print a hardcopy of any article or articles for your own use
in leadership development, or your training, teaching, and preaching ministries.
- You may reprint as many as 50 copies of an article for distribution
to members of your church or nonprofit organization for noncommercial
- You may publish as a “Guest Article” in your church or
organization’s publications, including complete copyright information.
- If Servant Leaders Library materials are used in printed or published
format, please send us a copy of its use.
- Restrictions for Use of Servant Leaders Library:
Use of the Library does not create an unlimited business obligation, nor is
LEA, Inc. able to provide free consultation regarding your ministry or organization.
(LEA, Inc. does have such consultation as a contract service.)
- Do not copy, or “mirror,” SLT Web site or SL Library and
maintain it in part or whole as your own ministry or property; LEA, Inc.
is solely responsible for quality control.
- Do not place our free-use material in any “for sale” item
or product at a cost to your constituents; rather in those cases, follow
normal procedure and request permission for its use.
- The free-use permission offered by LEA, Inc. does not include the materials
owned and copyrighted by other sources; such permission must be secured
from them directly.
- Request for Permission in For-Sale Item:
If you are using LEA, Inc. items in a publication or service that is a direct
cost to the user, submit your reprint permission request by e-mail (see Contact
Us), including the following information:
- Your name and title within your church or other organization
- Name of your church or organization
- Name of your planned published material or service
- Brief description of how you plan to use the material
- Names and Web address of the articles you wish to reprint
- How you plan to print or publish the article(s)
- Please send finished copy of the material in which the article is included
(Citation: some concepts in the above article are adapted from other Web sites,
including the Free Management Library – http://www.managementhelp.org/reprint.htm)
Close this window
© 2006 servantleaderstoday.com; hosted and copyrighted
by Lloyd Elder & Associates, Inc.
For full citation of referenced works, see Bibliography/Links at www.servantleaderstoday.com
Adapted by Lloyd Elder, Th.D., Founding Director, Moench Center for Church Leadership