to You—the New, Exciting Spring 2011
“SkillTrack® Scholarship Program”
- Offered for Effective Development of Leadership in Ministry –
(view this document in a printable 2-page pdf format)
SkillTrack®Leadership — Lloyd Elder and Joyce M. Byrd
at www.servantleaderstoday.com — with the Moench Center for Church Leadership.
Please visit, review, and bookmark as a Favorite. Our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SkillTrack® Scholarship Offer: To contribute in a major way toward the development of effective leaders for Christian ministry:
- by offering SkillTrack® curriculum at greatly reduced scholarship prices
- to pastors and others in Christian ministry leadership
- as resources for developing of leadership concepts, practices, and skills.
Scholarships for You: When you purchase SkillTrack®Curriculum you are receiving a valuable scholarship. SkillTrack ® becomes an open door to leadership development opportunities to: pastors and other staff ministers; lay-leaders and ministry teams; lay preachers and student ministers; college and seminary teachers; congregational leadership trainers; denominational ministers and directors.
Enduring Leadership Challenges: — Do Your Best: 2 Tim. 2:15--“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” — Gifted for Leadership: 1 Peter 4:10--“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” — Show Me Faith: James 2:18--“Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.” — Servant Example and Text: Mark 10:45--“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life a ransom for many.” Also, — Contemporary Quotes: Harold Geneen, IT&T--“Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.” Kenneth H. Blanchard--“The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.”
Ten SkillTrack® CD–ROM Courses: Pricing Provides Your Scholarship
We are investing in you most of our cost of research, writing, publishing, printing, and overhead. Each CD-ROM includes interactive navigation, text and notepads, graphics, Scripture and commentary, glossary, support references and materials, and selected hyperlinks. (See Website and Order Form/Pricing List for 1.1; 1.2; 1.3; 7.1; 7.2; 7.3; 7.4; 7.5; 7.6; 7x ,& 12.1)
Single Course CD-ROMs (retail value--$20): — One to four CDs @ $6.90 ea; — Five to ten CDs @ $5.50 ea; — Eleven or more CDs @ $3.90 ea. (a best buy!).
CD-ROM 7x Series (retail value--$72 ea): Six Interpersonal Skills courses, 7.1—7.6 on one CD-ROM: — One to four CDs@ $18 ea. — Five or more CDs @ $15 ea.
SkillTrack® Pack of all 10 CD Courses (retail value--$152 ea.)—includes 1.1; 1.2; 1.3; 7x; and 12.1: — One to four Packs @ $36 ea; — Five or more Packs @ $29 ea.
Ten SkillTrack® Print Study Guides—Print Companions to CD-ROM Courses
These Guides may also be used (w/o CD) as a text for independent, peer-group, seminar study, research, etc. (retail value- $10 ea.) Scholarship Prices: — One to ten Guides @ $9 ea. — Eleven or more Guides @ $8 ea. (See Catalog or Website for description of Study Guides.)
Twelve SkillTrack® Text/Workbooks—Print-only Volumes These may be used as a text for independent, mentoring, peer-group, seminar study, research, etc.; retail value @ $15 to $18 ea. Scholarship Prices: — One to four Vols. @ $12 ea. — Five or more Vols. @ $10 ea. See Catalog or Website for description: Volumes in English: # 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11. Volumes in Spanish: # 1,7, 8, 11.
Twenty Proven SkillTrack® Strategies for Your Scholarship Use
How have others used SkillTrack®? In more than 35 states and countries across 15 years, SkillTrack® courses have been used by ministers, congregations, conventions, associations, professional organizations, and schools & seminaries. Whatever your ministry leadership role may be, a variety of such strategies is listed for your consideration:
- for your own continuing education and leadership development
- for one-on-one mentoring of another minister or lay leader
- for doing “homework” followed by group discussion and application
- for “as needed” and on-going skill development for church staff members
- for focused training of lay leaders, teams, and standing committees
- for doing a “leadership needs assessment,” or progress evaluation
- for “peer-group” participative learning, ministers meeting, etc.
- for “break-out” study of 1 or 2 hours, using selected course content
- for interactive SkillTrack® seminars 5 to 6 hours, using PowerPoint and other aids
- for resources in training ministry students, such as units in academic courses
- for consultation with other ministers or churches, suggestions for their follow-up study
- for value-added gifts to your members or other constituencies
- for gifts to ministry leadership in your mission church and projects
- for including SkillTrack® in your own “Ministry Leadership Certificate”
- for a SkillTrack® Section in your Resource Library for research and loaning
- for resale inventory in your Bookstore or Webstore at Scholarship level prices
- for research in your training, preaching & writing assignments
- for annotated leadership bibliography of specific publications and Websites
- for developing servant leadership as a core value in your congregation or organization
- for best use of our free access Website www.servantleaderstoday.com
For purposes of presentation and dialogue with others, a PowerPoint
Presentation of this scholarship offer is available online
In Conclusion, please let us serve you through the “SkillTrack® Scholarship Program.” May your life and leadership be abundantly blessed.
With our thanks, Lloyd Elder and Joyce Byrd.
(view this document in a printable 2-page pdf format)